For Kindle Support Call +1-877-794-2715
How to get Google Play on your Fire Tablet?
Kindle Fire tablets are some of the best, affordable Android tablets around, but they’re confined to Amazon’s app store, which is more than lacking compared to the thousands of apps available on the Google Play Store. You can even get the entire Google Play Store on kindle fire devices.
How to get google play on amazon fire:
Amazon’s Fire tablets are based on a de-Googled version of Android, but under the cover, they’re still pretty comparable. This makes it much simpler to install Android apps on your tablet, but some ways are accessible than others. First includes downloading Android APK installer files and installing them directly. Secondly, you will install Google Play on fire, which you can use like you would on a normal Android phone. This method is a bit more complex, but it will make it much simpler to install any app. It will provide you with the Google Play Services that you’ll need for most Google apps. Here’s what you’ll require for both orders:
- Swipe down from the highest of the display and press Settings.
- Restart your Fire by holding down the Power key. Enter OK Once your Fire has turned off entirely, press the power key and turn it back on.
- Now we’re going to install some APK files using the Fire’s Silk browser. Enter on the links, and then click Download APK. You can copy and paste this guidance into an email, send the email, and open it on the Fire.
- Enter OK when the download starts you should get a pop-up warning that the file might damage your PC.
- Find your download in advance. When the file is completed downloading press the completed download information, scroll to the bottom of the page if necessary then press Install.
If you’re installing these on a 7th Generation Kindle Fire, skip down to the next set of four links, because you have a separate set of files to download. This first set of links should work on 4th, 5th, and 6th Generation Kindle Fires. Don’t know which version of Fire you have? Go to Settings, enter Device Options, and scroll down to Device.
APK File #1, Google Account Manager
APK File #2, Google Services Framework
APK File #3: Google Play Services
APK File #4: Google Play Store
If you’re using a 7th Generation Kindle Fire HD 8, use this set of links preferably. Make sure you follow the guidance above about installing them in sequence and which Download to agree. Once you’ve downloaded and installed all APK files, restart your Fire again. You should now see the Google Play app on your Home Screen. Sign in with your Google account. You can directly talk to the kindle support experts; available at the kindle technical support phone number +1-877-794-2715.